A long overdue change has come to the Kaieie Transfer to UH Manoa Program. The application fee which was $70.00 is now FREE! Student who are interested in joining the program by the next deadline, October 1 must meet the following criteria:
* completed 24 transferable credits (or 12 completed + 12 in progress)
* Residents must have 2.0 cumulative GPA
* Non-Residents must have 2.5 cumulative GPA
* Have at least one more semester at KCC before transferring
* International students need to have completed ENG 100 or ESL 100
* No prior BA/BS degree from another institution
* Not currently on probation, suspension, or dismissal
If your students missed the first workshop, then here is another chance to learn about the program:
The next workshop is on Tuesday, September 12 at 1:00 pm In the MKC, Ilima 104.
What students need to do to join the program:
Meet with a MKC counselor or the UHM Transfer Specialist
Attend a Kaieie Workshop or view the Kaieie Orientation PPT
Complete the JOIN Contract
Complete the JOIN Application
It is best to make an appointment early so that all items can be completed before October 1.
Mahalo for sharing this information with your students and with new faculty in your departments.
Questions? Please contact Gemma Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer Brown at email@example.com, or call 734-9505.